Old 02-12-2019, 09:07 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,313

Originally Posted by pmichael View Post
Everyone needs to create an LLC for their personal residence(s) and change the name on the mortgages and HELOC's. Then you can deduct all taxes and interest as a business expense. I am sure this is easier said then done, but its an idea.

I do this with my office mortgage, rent is paid through my company (also a business expense).

Ö..waiting on A.Coward to blast me for not paying my fair share......
I'm all for raising taxes on the rich and all that liberal, leftist nonsense.

I still think anyone who whines about not paying something above and beyond what you are legally required to is an idiot.
MattGoose is offline