View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 01:03 PM
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 73

Not sure what Tennessee law is, but I'd start with a paper-trail with your local PD. Ask for a Sergeant or higher. Push the issue, and go to your county courthouse. See the family clerk, and run the scenario by them. Apply for a no-contact order on behalf of your daughter. Shes a minor and it shouldnt be a problem to apply. Drag the kid into court and get him in front of a judge. This could be enough to scare him off.
nhmetalguy is online now