View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 09:54 AM
OldBay
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member

Default Fiberglass Work in Pasadena, MD

Can anyone recommend a good fiberglass guy near Pasadena, MD?

I need to have some repair work done on my boat. Boat is at PYY in Pasadena. PYY doesn't have a fiberglass guy on staff and don't seem to have a relationship with anyone. I need the following done in order of priority:

Plug, Patch and Glass holes in transom below waterline where 4 underwater lights are currently mounted. I'll be replacing the lights but the new ones require smaller holes.

Replace some soft wood under the rod holders on the port gunwale. Covering board is fine, but it looks like water got into the screw holes for the 3 port side rod holders and softened the wood. Need to cut out the damage, and glass a block of wood in, then re-drill hole for rod holder.

Cut out fish box drain and lower the drain one inch. The drain in the transom fish box stands about 1/2 inch proud of the bottom of the fish box. This means that the box doesn't completely drain.

Assess some soft wood in the base of one of the cooler boxes. This isn't structural, and isn't a priority. I may cut these boxes out next winter anyway to convert it to mezzanine seating.

Thanks, Jeremy