View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 06:08 AM
Roc Bottom

Originally Posted by jCane13 View Post
Word on the street is there may be a new, sweet, inboard Dusky making the trip over this summer?

Nice!

Lake Worth is going to be a considerably longer run. So, if you don't have a compelling reason to leave from there (like a free place to keep the truck/ trailer or something), I'd recommend leaving further south. Having said that, people do it all the time.

Seacrest is all you need for a Bimini trip-- I stay there every time. Price is right.

Jeff
Good advice and probably what I'll do just for peace of mind that the truck is better secured.

Seacrest is definitely all I need. If it were up to me I would throw a sleeping bag in the cockpit and crash on the boat but the wife requires a few more amenities.....
How soon to you typically need to make reservations?

Originally Posted by Gnrphil View Post
I'm looking at crossing June 22nd out of Port Everglades, what dates are you looking at last week of June?
My plan right now is the 24th through the 27th. I was thinking go through the week to try and dodge the bigger crowds but I'm flexible. Ultimately the weather will make the game time decision. Lets touch base later and we can group up if we end up crossing on the same day.