View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 03:51 PM
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: West Palm
Posts: 6,177

Also, you get your permit for your truck, not your load. I do annual permits in the states I travel most (Indiana and KY) and am good with the boat, with just the trailer, or with any other wide load. As long as it is towed with my truck, the load/ trailer doesnít matter. Permits are done with your truckís VIN and license plate.
Every state has their own rules for annual permits and some stress donít have them at all. GA and FL annuals are not vin restricted. SC, NC, VA and MD are. The Midwest is much more relaxed to these types of things as well.

That myco trailer is a really great looking trailer. I love the Alcoa Wheels.
cajflynn is offline