Old 07-05-2018, 07:37 AM
Devil_Inside
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member

Received 201 Likes on 123 Posts

Hello, I own a Proline 251 with a hardtop and I would like to add some additional rod holders. My initial thought is to add custom built rod holder "rails" on each side of the hardtop with a small mounting bracket, which will attach to my existing hardtop bolts, to avoid having to drill more holes (see picture below). I can provide you the exact dimensions, center to center, but for the purposes of a basic quote let's just say that each rail will be right around 3ft +/-. I would like to have 4 rod holders on each side, with appropriate spacing in-between. Can you please give me an idea of roughly how much would something like this cost and what is the approximate lead time?

I also attached a second picture which shows my factory rod holder setup, in case you have a better suggestion as to where I might be able to add a few more rod holders instead. My boat only has 4 currently, but in reality I can get away with 8 total.

Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you. If you prefer to call me, I can PM you my phone number.