View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 08:08 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bellingham, WA
Posts: 681

Originally Posted by mbowers View Post
As of 2018 all out of state registered boats will require an Aquatic Invasive Species permit to use any of Washington's salt or fresh waters. It applies to trailered boats on land just passing through as well. Seems like a violation to the constitutional right of freedom of movement to me.
They have been doing this in Whatcom county for the last 3 years, it cost us $50/boat and I have no idea if it has helped anything, most of the "inspectors" don't seem to know what they are looking at....
blkmtrfan is offline