View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 09:35 PM
AhiNui

Default RE: Want to Buy: Fighting Chair

Hammer-

Let me know if you are still interested in buying a high end fighting chair. I have just acquired probably one of the nicest chairs on the market. It is a: POMPANETTE TOURNAMENT 130 JUMBO W/ROCKET LAUNCHER

Here is what they say about this product on Pompanette’s website:

Item #: INT9775TOUR

POMPANETTE, HAS COME OUT WITH A TOTALLY MAINTENANCE FREE CHAIR THAT CAN BE PAINTED TO MATCH ANY BOAT COLOR. THIS REVOLUTIONARY PRODUCT CONSTRUCTED OF ENGINEERING GRADE INJECTION MOLDED RESIN EXHIBITS TWICE THE RIGIDITY OF AN EQUAL WEIGHT OF STEEL. UNLIKE ANY OTHER SO CALLED MAINTENANCE FREE FIGHTING CHAIR ON THE MARKET, THIS CHAIR USES THE SAME FINISHING PROCESS THAT IS USED ON TEAK PRODUCTS AND, WHEN COMPARED TO A PAINTED TEAK PRODUCT, THERE IS NO WAY TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN THE TWO.

Features high gloss Awlgrip finish, 316L investment cast stainless steel hardware. 24" wide x 23" deep seatboard. The unit I have is in just about perfect condition. It has never been fished, on a boat, or outdoors. It was used for only a couple months as a display.

The retail price on this unit as posted on http://www.pompanette.com is $6,595 and an additional $1095 for the rocket launchers and backrest option. I would be willing to entertain any decent offer. I figured I would give a THT member a chance first, as I have benefited greatly from this site.

Here is a picture of the same unit I have

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks. Marc