Old 11-02-2017, 12:21 AM
raymondo

Default Boat Export USA

Hello my name is Ray and I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I was interested in purchasing a boat from the USA. I searched on the web page on Boat Export USA and found a boat I liked, so I sent Gary from Boat Export USA an email to see if he could help me and how much it was goining to cost all up plus shipping to Melbourne, Australia.

Gary promptly replied back and said, yes boat is still for sale and gave me a break down of costs which I was happy with. I proceeded to transfer the money across to the USA which took two working days to clear, and by the time the money cleard the owner in the meantime sold the boat to someone else. As you can imagine I was pretty upset, and wanted my money back.

Gary from Boat Export USA reasured me not to worry that these things happen and we will find another boat to keep trying. I gave it another go, I chose another boat Gary looked into it for me but to my disapointment it was already sold,Gary kept encouraging me to keep looking that there are plenty of boats for sale and take my time not to give up so I did.

I found a boat even better than the one I was originally going to buy for the same amount, once again I asked Gary to look into it for me, not feeling confident Gary replied yes it's still for sale, so we purchased her.

If it was not for Gary from Boat Export USA to keep encouraging me not to give up I would not have found the boat I was looking for. I can't thank Gary Boat Expot USA enough for all their help and highly recommend Boat Export USA to anyone wanting to buy a boat from the USA.

Gary was professional, he always replied back promptly and was happy to help in any way in making my boat buying experiance pleasent.

From Ray Bajada Melbourne Aust.