- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
- Yesterday 07:41 AMsac56fireI have 2 group 31 Sears AGM batteries in my Boat and need a charger for them. Thanks
- 09-29-2015 11:24 AMprimeauxLooking for a 2 bank charger for flatboat with trolling motor. Must be waterproof of course. Using gel batteries currently. Let me know what you have please.
- 08-26-2015 06:56 PMChrisXXX593Repeat customer here- suggestions for 36 volt trolling motor set batter charger - the 2 house batteries are on a 3 way switch so no need to tie into them.
- 08-04-2015 10:00 AMring fryA few months ago I bought a 3 bank charger for my boat from you. It has worked flawlessly. I run a golf course and am need of a couple 48 volt golf car chargers. They are the old style Yamaha two post. I was wondering if you have anything like that or not.
- 03-24-2015 04:25 PMDavid AnalogCrazy how some will twist this into a conspiracy by the manufacturers to deceive the consumer. Sorry, but I'm just not feeling like a victim today.
I also think it is ridiculous that some will make the assumption that a 20 amp $180 charger could possibly be of endless capacity. Where did the manufacturer assist with that conclusion?
But they certainly bull rush the first one that tries to educate them and protect their investment.
I'm not selling these chargers so I don't have a horse in the race. My sympathies. Good luck.
Btw, you do a great job of not taking the bait and getting defensive.
- 01-07-2015 01:22 PMBigGaJonGood afternoon, This is BigGaJon (my name is Jon, I'm 6'4 and I live in Ga...go figure). I have a 2110 Nautic Star Bay boat with 3 batteries (all Interstate Deep Cycles)- 1 crank and 2 to run a 24 volt I-Pilot Minn Kota. What charger would you recommend. I have been looking in your Ebay store but wasn't exactly sure which I should buy. I don't want the most expensive, but a I would like something that would last a few years and tolerate being plugged up when the boat is on the trailer. What would you recommend? I plan on making an Ebay purchase tonight most likely. Thanks
- 05-14-2014 04:32 PMkelpyCharger Guy-
I need a replacement for a 24 volt 4 bank 60 amp battery charger in a Broward. It currently has a Newmar unit that is original to the boat (1997) and it is getting iffy. There isn't enough room to put in two 2 bank chargers. Any help would be appreciated.