Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
- 01-07-2015 01:22 PMBigGaJonGood afternoon, This is BigGaJon (my name is Jon, I'm 6'4 and I live in Ga...go figure). I have a 2110 Nautic Star Bay boat with 3 batteries (all Interstate Deep Cycles)- 1 crank and 2 to run a 24 volt I-Pilot Minn Kota. What charger would you recommend. I have been looking in your Ebay store but wasn't exactly sure which I should buy. I don't want the most expensive, but a I would like something that would last a few years and tolerate being plugged up when the boat is on the trailer. What would you recommend? I plan on making an Ebay purchase tonight most likely. Thanks
- 05-14-2014 04:32 PMkelpyCharger Guy-
I need a replacement for a 24 volt 4 bank 60 amp battery charger in a Broward. It currently has a Newmar unit that is original to the boat (1997) and it is getting iffy. There isn't enough room to put in two 2 bank chargers. Any help would be appreciated.
- 05-04-2014 11:26 AMSneaky SnookerBought it from Skiffworld. It was made by Red Zone apparel. I told them how unhappy I was with the quality, they sent me another as a gift so I don't want to bad mouth them. The best quality performance T I own is made by Denali. Red Zone use to use them but said Denali raised their wholesale price by 40 %
- 03-08-2014 05:41 PMgrey2112I am charging two DEKA Group 24 starter batteries and one WM Group 24 deep cycle/house battery. No trolling motors - just normal starting of motor and running all electronics (2 GPS/FF simrad units, VHF, stereo, livewell, washdown pump) off house battery - may eventually get some LED lights. I just want something reliable that will have a long life.
- 02-11-2014 09:26 AMChargerGuyHi John, I am happy to help out.
Are you looking to just charge and keep topped off for days/weeks, or are you looking to just charge once in a while, but once charged remove the batteries and then connect to a new set?
Feel free to call me.
- 02-11-2014 09:12 AMGB36-210Charger Guy, we have about a dozen batteries, Grp 24, 27 & 31's removed from boats for the winter stored inside in CT. Looking for a single "shop" charger to rotate these batteries thru mid winter charging, (maybe up to 3 at a time ?) and then again in the springtime ... recommendations ? Price ? Availability ? Ordering details ? Thanks John