Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
- 03-24-2015 03:25 PMDavid AnalogCrazy how some will twist this into a conspiracy by the manufacturers to deceive the consumer. Sorry, but I'm just not feeling like a victim today.
I also think it is ridiculous that some will make the assumption that a 20 amp $180 charger could possibly be of endless capacity. Where did the manufacturer assist with that conclusion?
But they certainly bull rush the first one that tries to educate them and protect their investment.
I'm not selling these chargers so I don't have a horse in the race. My sympathies. Good luck.
Btw, you do a great job of not taking the bait and getting defensive.
- 01-07-2015 12:22 PMBigGaJonGood afternoon, This is BigGaJon (my name is Jon, I'm 6'4 and I live in Ga...go figure). I have a 2110 Nautic Star Bay boat with 3 batteries (all Interstate Deep Cycles)- 1 crank and 2 to run a 24 volt I-Pilot Minn Kota. What charger would you recommend. I have been looking in your Ebay store but wasn't exactly sure which I should buy. I don't want the most expensive, but a I would like something that would last a few years and tolerate being plugged up when the boat is on the trailer. What would you recommend? I plan on making an Ebay purchase tonight most likely. Thanks
- 05-14-2014 03:32 PMkelpyCharger Guy-
I need a replacement for a 24 volt 4 bank 60 amp battery charger in a Broward. It currently has a Newmar unit that is original to the boat (1997) and it is getting iffy. There isn't enough room to put in two 2 bank chargers. Any help would be appreciated.
- 05-04-2014 10:26 AMSneaky SnookerBought it from Skiffworld. It was made by Red Zone apparel. I told them how unhappy I was with the quality, they sent me another as a gift so I don't want to bad mouth them. The best quality performance T I own is made by Denali. Red Zone use to use them but said Denali raised their wholesale price by 40 %
- 03-08-2014 04:41 PMgrey2112I am charging two DEKA Group 24 starter batteries and one WM Group 24 deep cycle/house battery. No trolling motors - just normal starting of motor and running all electronics (2 GPS/FF simrad units, VHF, stereo, livewell, washdown pump) off house battery - may eventually get some LED lights. I just want something reliable that will have a long life.
- 02-11-2014 08:26 AMChargerGuyHi John, I am happy to help out.
Are you looking to just charge and keep topped off for days/weeks, or are you looking to just charge once in a while, but once charged remove the batteries and then connect to a new set?
Feel free to call me.