The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum

Go Back   The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum > BOATING FORUMS > Dockside Chat
Search

Notices

Random Quote: THT'ers can pick the fly sh!t out of the pepper
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-02-2011, 08:03 PM
  #41    
nsh
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 3,282
Default

As of tonight parker snovel is in the same shape as the rest of them. The only thing i saw that wasnt "scripted" was Dakota Fred losing his house to a flood. Unless you have been through that, you have no idea what its like to loose all of your belongings to a flood.

At least Harness is getting some strange snatch. Strange now, wont be in a month. Ole man Hoofman says its "hot"
nsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:21 PM
  #42    
Senior MemberPLEDGERPLEDGERCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: The Best Part of Georgia
Posts: 7,974
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rumor View Post
yeah but how many pounds did you gain?

I watch those cooking shows at night and I start eating.
I resist eating but I do have semi-erotic dreams involving brisket.
Tireless is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 12-05-2011, 07:32 AM
  #43    
Admirals Club
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,702
Default

ITs funny, they have been there two months and now they are finally ready to run dirt to find out their gold shaker machine is not running right. Wouldn't you have had it all dialed in the mean time since most the guys have nothing to do anyway.
gameon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:48 AM
  #44    
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Oregon Inlet NC
Posts: 1,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameon View Post
ITs funny, they have been there two months and now they are finally ready to run dirt to find out their gold shaker machine is not running right. Wouldn't you have had it all dialed in the mean time since most the guys have nothing to do anyway.
I said the same thing, along with the pump issue (pumping mud and clogging the jets), they were ready to run some dirt then this, they need to build a filter. 2 weeks of only 2 guys wasting money bulldozing theres at least 4 guys playing grab ass with there tally whackers, now the mechanic has to hear a bunch of crap and work 24hrs straight to build this filter, and to boot has to here a bunch of crap from Toddy Poohh, cause he's got him some pootang up there now

Sounds like a state job, 6 guys only 1 working, 4 telling the 1 how he could do it better, and the last running around with a cell phone glued to his ear talking about how the next big chrisis is costing him millions
__________________
Hydra-Sport Vector 2200CC Yamaha F-250
Night Crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:13 AM
  #45    
Admirals Club
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
I said the same thing, along with the pump issue (pumping mud and clogging the jets), they were ready to run some dirt then this, they need to build a filter. 2 weeks of only 2 guys wasting money bulldozing theres at least 4 guys playing grab ass with there tally whackers, now the mechanic has to hear a bunch of crap and work 24hrs straight to build this filter, and to boot has to here a bunch of crap from Toddy Poohh, cause he's got him some pootang up there now

Sounds like a state job, 6 guys only 1 working, 4 telling the 1 how he could do it better, and the last running around with a cell phone glued to his ear talking about how the next big chrisis is costing him millions
Idiots!
gameon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:25 AM
  #46    
Admirals Club
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hampstead N.C.
Posts: 745
Default

If Dakota Fred is such a good gold mine foreman, why does he live in a doublewide? Even Yukon Cornelius has a home without wheels.
__________________
"Hold my stones." ~ Keith Stone

FloatinChecks II
KeyWest 230BR

Last edited by FloatinChecks; 12-05-2011 at 09:48 AM.
FloatinChecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:39 AM
  #47    
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Burbs of the Motor City
Posts: 2,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloatinChecks View Post
If Dakota Fred is such a good gold mine foreman, why does he live in a doulbewide? Even Yukon Cornelius has a home without wheels.
I used to drill gas wells in Southwest Wyoming in the late 70's and some of the drillers and tool pushers lived in pretty swanky double wides. It seemed a bit odd to me then but I think this is just a way of life out there.
magua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 05:13 AM
  #48    
Admirals Club
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,230
Default

is it just me or does it seem like todd wheres that damn helmet no matter where he is? i understand wearing it on the mine but when hes driving into town he has a helmet on, talking to a trucker in town....helmet on, in the sack with his mrs probably has a helmet on. is he trying to prove hes a real miner by wearing that helmet 24/7, i dont get it
__________________
"unarmed helplessness is for sheep and the French" - Ted Nugent
wannabefishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:36 PM
  #49    
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Crawfordville, Fl
Posts: 501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabefishin View Post
is it just me or does it seem like todd wheres that damn helmet no matter where he is? i understand wearing it on the mine but when hes driving into town he has a helmet on, talking to a trucker in town....helmet on, in the sack with his mrs probably has a helmet on. is he trying to prove hes a real miner by wearing that helmet 24/7, i dont get it
He is just obeying the Alaskan Law that proclaims all clueless idiots mining for Gold must be readily identifiable by wearing a yellow hard hat.
Dark Rumor is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 



©2009 TheHullTruth.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0