Up for your consideration is my 2007 Dusky 256 Open Fisherman Center Console. I bought this Dusky last March from a fellow THT member and it represents everything I need in a center console, however I am looking to downsize back to a 23’ boat. The reason I am downsizing is due to a length restriction in my neighborhood boat storage facility which is forcing me to keep it off-site at a much higher cost.
The boat is in excellent overall condition with the usual wear associated with a five year old boat. The twin Suzuki 175 four-strokes have 1,140 and 1,138 hrs and are under warranty until June of 2012. Performance wise, the best cruise/economy is around 4200 RPM's running approx. 31.5 MPH and getting 2.1-2.2 MPG. Top speed is around 46.5 MPH. This is a very large boat for a 25 footer and rides more like a 28 footer due to the engine bracket. The boat is ready for offshore use and equipped with electronics to include Icom VHF, Furuno depth sounder, GPS and 24 mile radar.
The boat is located in Mt Pleasant, SC and has a clean title. Asking price is $35,995
and I also have a brand new Lewmar Pro-Fish 700 windlass, custom pulpit and 300’ of Lewmar rode that I will sell to the buyer if interested. The boat is also listed on Boat Trader through my local broker. I have included a few pictures for illustration purposes but 140+ hi-res photos can be viewed at the following link: BOAT IS SOLD
Note that since photos were taken the boat has been detailed and freshly waxed. Full specifications on the boat are listed below. Thanks in advance for your interest.
• LOA: 28' 2"
• Beam amidship: 8' 3"
• Draft: 13"
• Deadrise: 20
• Hull weight (approx.): 4500lbs
• Max HP: 450HP
• Hand laminated F.G. Hull
• Hull & deck laminated together
• Hydraulic steering
• Dusky drive with integrated swim/dive platform
• Electronics/stowage compartment in console dash
• Instrument panel w/ rocker switches & circuit breakers
• Signal flare utilitube stowage compartment
• Console poly doors to step-down well
• H.D. Rub rail Console cushions
• Port & starboard rod racks
• Step pads
• Automatic bilge pump
Optional equipment included on boat:
• Aluminum T-top with 14 rocket launchers, front and rear spreader lights, fluorescent light, full eisenglass and locking electronics box.
• Leaning post with built in 50-gallon livewell and storage.
• Additional 50-gallon livewell located in front of console.
• Two forward insulated boxes that are approx. 300qt. each.
• Forward anchor locker capable of holding 300' of rode, includes fluke anchor and 100’ of rode
• Low profile bow rails
• Twin fuel tanks totaling 190 gal capacity (70 & 120)
• Triple Interstate batteries w/ on-board charger
• Hydraulic steering
• Hydraulic trim tabs
• Fresh and raw water wash downs
• Cushion package includes bow cushions, seating in front of the console and seating behind the leaning post.
• 16 holders all around the gunnels
• All cleats and navigation lights are stainless steel pop-up type
• Twin 2007 Suzuki DF 175 4-strokes w/ stainless steel props
• Hours: 1140 on port/ 1138 on starboard
• Under warranty until June 2012
• Performance #'s - the best cruise/economy is around 4200 RPM's running approx. 31.5 MPH and getting 2.1-2.2 MPG. Top speed is around 46.5 MPH.
• Furuno Navnet GPS/Chartplotter with 24-mile radar.
• Furuno 585 Depthfinder/Bottom machine with glassed in 1Kw thru hull transducer.
• AM/FM CD stereo with 4 speakers and amp with I-pod port and XM ready.
• Continental bunk trailer
• Surge brakes have been removed
• 4 new tires last season
• New LED lights