This is the 2007 Sterling 22 powered by a Yamaha Vmax HPDI 250hp. The Sterling 22’ will reach speeds of 67mph and will float in 10 ½ inches of water. Great for near shore, the bay and the shallow flats. It has a 56 gal. fuel tank and has a range of about 130 miles @ 65 mph. This boat has been maintained by Sterling/Shearwater Boats, Yamaha Outboards and Motorguide Trolling Motors. All warranties are included. The boat has 201 hours on it.
1. Motorguide Saltwater Digital 109lb. Trolling motor
2. Stealth Charging System for all batteries. Trolling motor always charged.
3. Trolling motor voltage indicator.
4. Power-Pole shallow water anchor w/ 2 remotes
5. Bob’s 8” Jack Plate
6. Recessed trim tabs
7. Poling platform with 2 rod holders
8. Push pole holders
9. 2 rod lockers for 10 rods in each.
10. 2 Built in Plano tackle drawers
11. 2 release wells (30 gal and 36 gal) Both with fill and recirculation.
12. 1 livebait well with fill and recirc
13. 2 insulated small cooler in deck.
14. All pumps are filtered and have quick release for easy replacement.
15. Raw water washdown
16. Console glove compartment and helm storage.
17. Anchor storage
18. Rear trolling motor mount for travel and speed
19. Padded trailer guides(nice feature)
*Ameritrail custom trailer INCLUDED in price.
This boat is stored locally in Pensacola, FL and is available for test drives by serious buyers. This boat retails for over $60000.
The price is $42,000 obo.
For more info or test drive call 8507484368
Sorry. Photos are too large. Here's a photo link. http://www.pensacolafishingforum.com...=39925&posts=1