GetFeetWet Navigation, Inc - Humminbird 798c (Big Buy)
THE HULL TRUTH is the world's largest FREE network for the discussion of Boating & Fishing. Whether you're researching a new boat, or are a seasoned Captain, you'll find The Hull Truth Boating & Fishing Message Forum contains a wealth of information from Boaters and Sportfishermen around the world.
04-07-2010, 08:47 PM
Humminbird 798c has been talked about in forums quite a bit and there seems to be a consensus that Humminbird did everything right with this unit. Popular features like the Side Scanning Sonar and high resolution graphics are just a couple of the features that people rave about.
Good news !! We have a great buy on a limited quantity of the Humminbird 798c SI .
Price = $795.00 -- SKU:407440-1 PART:407440-1 HUMMINBIRD 798C SI COMBO
As always, these offer is good only while supplies last and can change at anytime/
04-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Anyone vouch for this company? This is a nice deal by the way. :o
04-09-2010, 01:42 PM
GetFeetWet has been in business for almost a decade and has a quite a large client base. You can google us and see what clients think about us. You can always call and have first hand experience on how we do things. You can search this forum for our name and here is also a couple of recent postings from regualr members here:
i think the HB 798 is exactly what i'm looking for!
a couple questions:
1. since i intend to use this in canadian pac NW primarily, i'm assuming the NVB version does not have any canadian west coast vancouver island data but must be purchased separately (Navionics maps)? if so, no value for me to buy the more expensive NVB?
2. ideally i was hoping the 798CI SI combo (internal gps sensor) version would be the cheapest as it would also be the easiest and cleanest install for my sea doo project. Is the 798C SI (external gps) cheaper but does not include the gps sensor?
3. can i assume the units include a transducer? Transducer is the dual frequency transducer and side imaging transducer (one xducer for both dual and side imaging?)?
4. do i need to buy anything else to take advantage of the free upgrade to do "Down imaging"?
5. can you ship via USPS to canada (couriers such as UPS charge expensive broker fees where USPS doesn't charge anything)?
6. can you recommend a Ram mount model for the 798C/798CI?
04-19-2010, 07:38 AM
is this package still avail
04-19-2010, 10:31 AM
The 798c has been sold out at this time but we may have inventory coming in shortly.
04-19-2010, 09:33 PM
Good news !! 798c shipment enroute - Limited qty available. http://www.getfeetwet.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=806b2c5f-7cb5-4507-8e2f-92ab70b0c5d6
04-19-2010, 09:35 PM
More good news !! Price = $1645.00 -- SKU:406970-1V PART:406970-1V HUMMINBIRD 997C SI COMBO W/TM NVB in stock - Limited Qty - While supplies last - http://www.getfeetwet.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=276512ae-c3a6-4d85-b323-2a47e5875d51